Advisory Solutions Program Client Marketing Material
The following are approved marketing materials to use with Edward Jones clients to communicate the benefits of the Advisory Solutions program.
- Understanding Edward Jones Advisory Solutions Fees and Total Expenses (pdf) -This client approved piece outlines the difference components of the Advisory Solutions fees for both Fund Models and UMA Models.
- An Added Dimension of Portfolio Management (pdf) - Includes a detailed discussion of benefits of SMAs and Overlay Management as well as information clients can use to help decide if a UMA model may make sense as part of their investment strategy..
- Client Brochure (pdf) - The client brochure is the Edward Jones Advisory Solutions program's primary marketing piece. This brochures outlines the components of the program.
- A Closer Look: Tax-Sensitive Research Models (pdf) - This client approved piece discusses the benefits of Advisory Solutions for those clients who may be tax conscious.
- Investing with Discipline (pdf) - This client approved piece is the Edward Jones Advisory Solutions primary strategy report marketing the asset allocation, investment selection and rebalancing approaches of the program.
- Making Good Choices (non-printable pdf) - Discusses the different ways clients can own investments and the relative trade-offs regarding involvement and the complexity of each approach.
- Edward Jones Advisory Solutions® Investment Selection and Model Construction (pdf) - This client approved piece describes the value Mutual Fund Research adds through the process of selecting mutual funds and ETFs for the Program List.
- Edward Jones Advisory Solutions® Research Models (pdf) - This client approved piece describes the value Mutual Fund Research adds through the process of building and managing Advisory Solutions Research Models.
- Marketing Flier (pdf) - This two-page printable flier highlights the client benefits of the Edward Jones Advisory Solutions™ program. It can be personalized by the branch with branch-specific information.
- Building a Strong Foundation (pdf) - This strategy report discusses the importance of asset allocation, which is likely just as important, if not more important, than the actual investments a client chooses.
- Building Your Portfolio (pdf) - This report gives information on the Edward Jones Portfolio Objectives that form the foundation of Advisory Solutions.
- Maintain Your Balance (pdf) - This strategy report describes the benefits of rebalancing.
For Vendor Use Only - Do Not Show Or Distribute To The Public.