Logos and photo gallery
The Edward Jones logo is one of the most visible representations of our brand and the unifying element that appears across all of our communications. The preferred Edward Jones logo should be shown in Dark Gray (PMS 2336C) on a Dark Gold (PMS 116C) background. The logo may also be printed in black or white (reversed out of a color). For premium items, you may also use Dark Gray (PMS 2336C), gold, copper or silver metallic inks. For Advertising Signage applications, use Dark Gray (PMS 2336C) or black.
- To download PNG file: Click on the PNG file link. When the PNG opens, right-click the image to download the photo.
Note: Branches can only print the PNGs. They cannot be saved to a branch computer or emails.
- To download EPS Files: Click the EPS file link.
Note: You must have a graphic editing program (i.e. illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- Signature block logos - Facebook, LinkedIn and Best Places To Work logos may be added to branch e-mail signature blocks only.
There is no charge to download these photos. You may download as many as you need.
- To download JPG file: Click on JPG file link. When the JPG opens, right-click the image to download the photo.
- To download PNG file: Click the PNG link. When the PNG opens, right-click the image to download the photo.
Note: Branches should only print the JPGs. If the image is required for a custom ad/social media post, branches can temporarily save the JPG to their branch computer only. It is best practice to delete immediately after use.