At Edward Jones, we know that tax time can be complicated. Check out these valuable services to help make filing your federal income taxes a little easier this year.
- Download your tax forms. Through our Online Access service, you can download your Edward Jones Consolidated 1099 or Form 1099-R information to TurboTax,® e Organizer or Excel.® For complete instructions, go here.
- Share your tax forms with your tax professional. With online access, sharing your tax data with your tax professional is easy, fast and efficient. Go here to get started.
- Transfer funds electronically. Would you like to make an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) contribution before the tax deadline? Consider setting up Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH on Demand1). There’s no need to mail or drop off checks, and the transaction usually settles in one day. Simply call your financial advisor or log in to Online Access.
- Directly deposit your refund check. Put your tax refund to work by having it electronically and automatically deposited right into your Edward Jones account. The service is secure, confidential and convenient. Contact your financial advisor to learn more.
- Invest systematically into your accounts. Set yourself up to contribute toward your future all year long. With systematic investing, you automatically contribute a certain amount each month. Systematic investing takes the guesswork out of investing.2
If you have any questions about the above services, your Edward Jones branch office is always available to help.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic payment network used to transfer funds between accounts from different institutions.
- Systematic investing does not guarantee a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their willingness to keep investing when share prices are declining.